In last week’s Friday giveaway, I talked about how I had met Kevin Gianni, founder of RenegadeHealth, which led to Carrie and I editing a copy of the best-selling Renegade Health book about smoothies.
A couple people mentioned how disappointed they were that someone else won the smoothie book. If you’re interested in getting a copy of Kevin’s smoothie book, you can do that here.
When I mentioned to Kevin that people were interested in the smoothie book, he reminded me of another book they have called Cultured!
In this book, Carrie and I learned the most simple recipe for making one of our favorites – sauerkraut.
BEWARE: If you decide to make sauerkraut, it makes some strong smells in the process.
You might want to have a space in a garage, or at the very least, in a basement.
And for today’s giveaway, Kevin has been great enough to give us two copies of Cultured! to give away.
“Cultured: Make Healthy Fermented Recipes at Home!” contains recipes that you can use to:
- Increase your energy levels
- Boost your immune system to prevent colds, infection and disease.
- Eliminate gas, bloating and poor digestion.
- Improve your mood with nutrients created during the fermentation process.
- Save money on your monthly food bill by making these cultures at home.
- Save yourself time! (Fermented foods do all the work themselves.)
If you would like to get your free copy of Cultured!, go ahead and follow the instructions below to win this Giveaway Friday.
“Like” this post on Facebook, Tweet this on Twitter, or +1 it on Google.
Post a comment below to say what your favorite fermented food is.
If you don’t know whether or not it’s fermented, post a comment anyway and find out!