Frank and Red were the spokespersons.
Were these guys the owners of the company? I don’t know. I don’t even know why I know their names. I probably watched too much TV.
Frank and Red always ended their commercials by saying “And thank-you for your support.”
I sat down to write this post, and that’s who I thought of.
My mind works in funny ways sometimes.
Anyhoo… getting to the point…
Four years ago, in August 2006, Carrie and I decided to start a site where we could talk about everything we were doing… both separately and as a couple.
That’s this site, http://www.CarrieAndJonathan.com
4 years later, we have:
- about 150 visitors every day (most of them visiting from searches on Google – though the traffic spikes every Tuesday and Wednesday when we email you our latest updates – thanks for coming to check on us)
- over 500 posts (and counting)
- over 180 videos (and counting)
- nearly 1,000 comments (and counting)
- new guest posters (coming soon – contact us if you’d like to write anything travel-related for our site)
As far as we’re concerned, we’re just getting warmed up!
We really want to thank you, both newcomers to our site and those of you who have been with us since then:
- 2006 – 3 weeks on the east coast
- 2006 – Our Kilimanjaro climb and Jonathan’s proposal at the top of the mountain
- 2007 – Our wedding
- 2007 – Our honeymoon travel around Europe
- 2008 – Living in Argentina
- 2008 – Traveling to Mexico
- 2008 – Living in Germany
- 2009 – Our travels through Central and South America
- 2010 – Living in Ecuador
- 2010 – Living in New Zealand
- through to today (traveling around NZ) and moving forward (Australia, Thailand, and who knows where next…)
Thank-you for coming along on our journey, and for taking us along on yours as well.
And thank-you for your support.