Say what? Hilarious Voice Transcriptions
I love talking into my phone, and letting google transcribe my voice.
Voice to text.
It’s amazing some of the things that Google can transcribe, from me just mumbling them out.
One thing that I really enjoy, and have learned to be very careful of, is all of the mis-transcription that happens.
Here are a few examples:
I will email you moon pictures
I will email you mean pictures
I think I saw that one, but they were out of it in the organic version.
I think I saw that one, but they were out of it in the organic virgin.
More pop. More grab!
Nope. More gross!
Or, I can bring you gelato at work if you are still there.
Or, I can bring you a lot of work if you are still there.
I am glad to hear that you get booked nowadays quite extensively.
Became (censorship added automatically by my phone)
I am glad to hear you get f***** now adays quite extensively.
I made 10 raw videos for healing scar tissue
I made 10 rap videos for healing scar tissue
And when I went to correct it, it became
I made 10 bra videos 4 Healing scar tissue
Are you still at Larimer Square?
Are you still at their arm hair?
There are lots of reasons this could be, not necessarily all of them financial
There are lots of mean ones on my knee, not necessarily olives and wine. Chill.
I got the densest loaf I could find.
I got the dentist love. I could sing.
First time at a Mongolian BBQ
Time Warner f*** you
What would mom and dad like for their cake
what would mom and stepdad like for therapy cake
And finally… (for now…)
I was walking by a man on 16th Street
I want to buy a man on 16th Street
July 2nd, 2014
- October 27, 2014 08:27 PM : Prepare To Be Amazed By... well... just watch
- September 12, 2014 06:52 PM : Say What? Take 2 - Hilarious Voice Transcription
- September 10, 2014 05:57 PM : The difference between TSA Pre Check and Clear
- July 04, 2014 03:36 PM : Happy Indepence Day!
- July 02, 2014 10:52 PM : Say what? Hilarious Voice Transcriptions
- June 04, 2014 08:54 AM : Wacky Wednesday #105
- May 28, 2014 08:44 AM : Wacky Wednesday #104
- May 25, 2014 11:54 PM : Human Slavery: How Your Cell Phone Enslaves Or Liberates Humanity (Actual)
- May 09, 2014 07:20 AM : Water Is Life: An Amazing Book
- May 07, 2014 08:47 PM : My favorite ad campaign
- April 24, 2014 10:28 AM : More Amazing Sand Art
- April 23, 2014 10:22 AM : An Amazing 8 Minute Story
- April 21, 2014 08:22 PM : Fooling My Brain
- February 17, 2014 01:41 PM : An Amazing Olympic Story - JR Celski
- February 13, 2014 01:49 PM : An Amazing Olympic Story - Rico Roman
- February 12, 2014 01:37 PM : Can Plants Think?
- February 11, 2014 05:31 PM : For Our Moms
- February 10, 2014 08:59 AM : A Review of ZipCar: My First ZipCar Experience
- February 08, 2014 01:25 PM : How Olympians Have Changed
- January 15, 2014 09:07 PM : Beatboxing the Blues In Britain (Video)
- January 11, 2014 12:15 PM : This Video Will Make You Hurt
- December 29, 2013 08:46 AM : Poem: When Spoken Into Being
- December 20, 2013 12:40 AM : Poem: My Problem
- December 19, 2013 08:25 AM : Christmas Lights Scavenger Oddities: December Date Night
- December 18, 2013 01:46 AM : Thoughts On A Perfect Fire
- December 17, 2013 01:32 AM : Poem: For The Soldiers
- December 15, 2013 12:08 PM : Why Get Out Of America
- December 15, 2013 02:05 AM : Poem: As An Eagle
- December 14, 2013 02:02 AM : Poem: Howling In The Night
- December 13, 2013 12:38 AM : Poem: To The Mouse (# 2)
- December 12, 2013 05:49 AM : Go Broncos!
- December 10, 2013 01:34 AM : Poem: Anointed
- December 09, 2013 08:42 AM : Poem: Father Christmas Is My Step-Dad
- December 07, 2013 12:41 AM : Poem: I See
- December 06, 2013 01:47 AM : Poem: I Feel So Separated