It’s so much fun to check our mailbox every day. Now that *most* of our invitations are out, the responses are coming in. Yesterday we got 4 back. And everyone is coming! YAY! Yes, it really is the little things that excite me.
Services We Like
- Nobelcom - Even though we have Skype, most of the time we also travel with a calling card to be safe. Nobel has great calling cards.
- GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar - See anyone's computer, anywhere in the world (with their/your permission, of course)!
- Earth Class Mail - what a Great service for postal mail!
- EVoice - a virtual phone receptionist for business voice mail. Forwards messages to any email address you choose.
- Packet8 - Our home phone line runs through Packet8. We can listen to voice mails as email attachments, as well as delete voice mails online!
- Skype - it's free to download, and free to call other people with Skype. Plus, if you upgrade, you can call almost any number, anywhere in the world, from any computer.
These are services that really help us in our businesses and in our traveling